Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sneak Peek

Black and White swaps are a favorite of mine.
I am anxiously awaiting for an envelope full
of Black and White cards.
The image on this card is a fun one to use. I like it
because it is set on a old music . (which I cut out for this piece)
The back ground image on this ATC was one I found by Paper Artsy
at "The Frenzy Stamper" I couldn't resist. I saw it a while ago and there was only one in the box, so I kept putting it towards the back each time I would go shopping. ( Have you ever done that?)
Last month I new I wanted to create this card, so luck was with me as it was still in the box.
The sneak peek is for my friend Christy, who is part of an Altered Book Round Robin I was asked to participate in~and I can hardly wait to begin. Her book is Black and White with a little splash of color.....It seems I can use my favorite set again in a montage I create for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment