Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Altered Sleeve

Many posts ago I shared the altered sleeves I created for a swap.
I have received a sweet coffee and tea book in return and am so thrilled to share it with you.
This swap was great fun and it was wonderful to receive this great treasure in the mail.
Book cover
I prefer tea!
Add cream please!
Mornings are always good with a hot cup of Coffee!
Percolator Beauty!
Not only can you alter sleeves for a keepsake book,  it might be fun to create a digital collage for a special event or party that you are hosting and make a printable for the hot cider or chocolate that you might be serving. Click here for a sample template. Why stop there...get out some glitter and ribbons and have fun! Host a fairy party and make some bracelets with cut outs,glitter and ribbon... it would be so much fun!
I hope this project inspires you to get creative and have fun! 
Thank you for coming to visit and have a wonderful and creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment