Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

On this day for celebrating gratitude, I would like to thank all my family and friends who share my life with me.
I am so grateful for all the wonderful things in my life, and to have technology at my fingertips, that all people can stay connected, regardless of where they are in the world, at anytime, by phone, email or blog! It's so fun for my brothers and sisters, those by birth as well as those who I have adopted, can send me pictures, texts or comments at any time to share thoughts and experiences with them!
As I sit at the dinner table today,with both family members and good friends, enjoying the meal prepared lovingly by all, I will reflect upon all the blessings that I have bestowed throughout my life and go forth with an attitude of humility and service for those who are less fortunate.
And Congratulations Melissa.......You are the winner of the entertainment set!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gigi,

    I found your blog through your post to the Artist Trading Cards group. Funnily enough your post was first allowed to go through two days later -- on Saturday! I noticed that this often happens to my posts, too. Anyway, that's why I have been late for your lovely giveaway, but I sure appreciate the thought -- and congrats to Melissa! :)

    I will surely visit your blog again -- it's lovely. :)

    Greetings from Munich,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete