Monday, January 18, 2010

On Target

How creative can you get with the target?
I found this piece as I was sorting through the things that belonged to my mother. She loved target!
How about a swap!
There are so many fun things that can be created using the target as a background or a print, even adding a color!
What would you like to create with it?
Using the target, let's create ATC's for a 5/5 Swap.
The due date to me March 21st.
The first day of Spring!
I would love to hear from you!
Please join by leaving a comment with your email and so I can contact you!!




4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I would love to participate in this swap. My e-mail is heysmc@gmail.com. Thanks! Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in!
    jennifer@mysticpaper.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gigi~

    I'm nearly done with my 5 ATC's for the "target" swap & should have those in the mail to you next week. Hope all is well!

    Suzie
    heysmc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I met you friday at the "Alice in Wonderland" swap at Mystic Paper. I made the worm card. I would love to join the target swap and am trying to get my friend who was with me to join, if thats okay.Will let you know what she says,probably tomorrow or tuesday. Thanks PJ pj191965@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete