Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's day is such a special day, a day to celebrate love.
It has been a celebration of love in my home even before I was born.
It was the wedding anniversary of my parents, and since the beginning of time my father was a confectioner and Valentine's day was always a very big day for celebrating with chocolate, too. I remember every year my father always remembered each of his family members with a wonderful box of chocolates.
This year I thought I would create a few cupcakes, to share the love with you! Please indulge, after all they're not fattening!





2 comments:

  1. Glad you got the book. Excited to receive mine in the next few days to work in next too!
    Hope you had a great weekend...
    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for my valentine by the way. very cute!

    ReplyDelete