Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Round Robin Fun


It's time to grab the books and start to play.

The Round Robin Altered Book Swap is about to begin.

A group of fabulous artists have signed up to play.

Each one has selected a theme for her book and we get a few weeks to create a spread according to the selected theme.
I have had this book for quite sometime and thought it would make an excellent carpet bag...... is there a better theme for it then "Steampunk"?

I was inspired by the Gail Carriger Books - Soulless, Changeless and the new book Blameless. They are marvelous~full of Intrigue, Vampire's and Werewolves and of course love and dysfunctional relationships. They take place in London and are full of Steampunk!

Fabulous read!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Gigi! I'm excited, too, to get started with our round robin! Sorry, but your book will be my first attempt at steampunk, so I sure hope I can do it justice! Will be researching and hunting for things to use for your spread. Hopefully I can produce something you will enjoy. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gigi! It IS a small world! I wonder if I've met your daughter...? And you create books too, how cool! Would love to see your steampunk page spread above -- that's another new interest of mine, though I haven't created any steampunk art yet. I'll have to check out those Gail Carriger books, too. So nice to meet you through OWOH! ~Nikki

    ReplyDelete