Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holiday Art

Trading art is so much fun that it's very difficult to turn down a swap, especially if it's a fun challenge with players whose art is wonderful!
When the call for a holiday tag swap was announced, I new I had to participate. The requirements were to alter six manila tags each with at least one Artchix image in a holiday theme! How fun it was to create these tags.
Images from 3 college sheets were used all from the Artchix holiday collection. They are so much fun to use- the images are so colorful!
To begin I selected the images that were needed for the six different tags. I used a variety. Girl's, Santa and and postage, all quite vintage looking. The images were then mixed with various holiday papers, some stamped images, a little coloring with markers, a little glitter and glue~voila the tags are completed.

For more fun holiday posts visit Beverly's Pink Saturday, where there is a mix of pink and holiday posts that are so delightful!
Please leave a comment about your holiday artistic creations, I would love to read them!

1 comment:

  1. I am doing an ornament swap, which I need to finish today and post! Make hand made ornaments for other swap partners, I have had a blast making them.
    Your tag art is great and very festive, love them :)

    ReplyDelete