Thursday, October 15, 2009

Live ATC Swap


Saturday is the live ATC swap at my favorite local stamp store, Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale.
The theme this month is "Our Choice".
So I ran to plate when asked to bring in a technique to share, so I thought I would create my ATC using this technique. I set out to do the 9 up ATC that was shown on Saturday's Workout. Well here is my master board. I have created a double flower to add as another layer, however, I decided to cut them apart first.
To create this masterboard, I used watercolors in green and purple, added the girl,swirls, hearts , spiders, hats, birds and text-then I removed watercolor in the hearts with bleach- added the lavender glitter and colored my girls with Prisma colored pencils. Now to cut it apart and add the flowers.

1 comment: