Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day

First Saturday's of the month are truly wonderful. It is the
day we meet for the town Girl Scout meeting. It is truly a rewarding experience. We have so many girls and each and everyone is terrific.
There are so many girls we break into stations with from 10 to 20 girls in each station. Today we made little books of the Girl Scout Law. Of course I
look and study each project that the girls do and look for places that I can apply them in my art! Look for some of the ideas in my future swaps!

When I returned home I navigated to the Caardvark site to join in the celebration of "World Card Making Day" There is some great work shown on this site. It's a great source for inspiration, there are so many artists featured with different techniques and styles!

Have a look and let me know what you think.
http://caardvarks.blogspot.com/

Please leave a comment for a very special gift!

1 comment:

  1. What a great card I bet you had a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete