Sunday, July 31, 2011

Computer Meltdown

Yes, this was me several weeks ago. I am so happy to be up and running now. There are still a few glitches and programs that need to be installed, however I am able to spend countless hours in front of the computer blog hopping! Oh what a happy day!
Before the crash I purchased a flash drive to download all the wonderful PDF template and patterns that I collected from the talented blogs that I follow, but I never opened it. The result is that I lost most of my wonderful template for paper crafts.
It will now be used when ever a print file is created, so I will have the option to print from the computer or the copy shop.

If this has happened to you, please share a comment, I would love to read your story!
For some Pink, please visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound!

4 comments:

  1. I HATE when computer and blogger problems happen!! I don't know the first thing about computers, but it sounds like you have had a heck of a time!!
    I hope it is all better now!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! It's me again!! LOL!!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment about my cabinet!
    You are awesome!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello girlfriend,
    I am worried about you. Can't seem to get ahold of you. Please email me. sa.rodman@verizon.net
    Thanks and hope you're ok.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been blessed because my oldest son Jeremy is so technically savvy. I have had so many different computer meltdowns! He is always there is put it all together again! I like your comment at my blog. It is interesting to see all the different ways people think aobut different subjects. Thanks and enjoy your weekend. Anne

    ReplyDelete