Sunday, September 18, 2011

Crafting with Purpose

It's been quite some time since my last post. I have a few issues remaining with the computer, one being the scanner-printer and the fact that the graphics card does not process the photos I send to my mail to post as .jpg files, which makes it extremely difficult to download pictures of my projects.
This is the reason for the dark photo of my latest apron project! The tea towel used is a wonderful shade of yellow with the prettiest paisley's in pink, blue and red. I choose the ruffles and trim for this apron to be light blue polka dots (can't resist dots) and pink baby gingham. The finishing touch for this apron is the pink ric-rak.
This pattern is so easy and the aprons look so pretty on!
Please leave a comment if you would like to make this apron with your email address and I will send the instruction sheet to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment