Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Blog Hop Winners

This 1st Paper Traders Blog Hop has been fun, I am so happy to have visited other members of the group and see all the fabulous art that they have created!
I have two winners, each one receiving a hand made book!

1st winner....
Jo Murray ...The comment: "I have yet to participate in a round robin, but am working on it. Great idea for the coffee table! Handmade books have a life and intimacy of their own. I'd love to win one of your handmade books..it would give me a place to work on all the ideas milling around in my brain."

2nd Winner....
Sam Bonney...The comment: "It's great to meet you and take a look at your blog, this hop is such fun. I would love the chance to place my mark on one of your journals."

Thank you to everyone who came for a visit and for taking the time to post a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment