Saturday, August 7, 2010

Live Swap Challenge

After a brief break of several weeks, the Saturday morning live swap group that I participate in has met up again. It was delightful to see everyone who attended with their latest creations ready to swap.
I love a live swap,(yes I usually always attend the Second Friday on Main Street Live ATC Swap, also)I am a big fan of collaborative projects! Working in a group is such a rich experience. The results are usually more rewarding, as well as being a lot of fun!
This past meeting we were given a challenge to create this month's ATC with this beautiful collection of Paris papers. The images on the papers are gorgeous and there are a lot of elements to use, I envisage a fabulous creation of a gilded vintage collage! It will be a beautiful collection of cards after the swap!

1 comment:

  1. I love Paris! Bet you got a lot of beautiful swaps, Gigi. Can't wait for our altered book RR to begin. . .

    ReplyDelete