Sunday, January 29, 2012

Moo Card Art

Visiting other Bloggers is a fun way to make friends with shared interests. It's also fun to link up with these friends and participate together in creative challenges.
The most wonderful thing about linking up with blogging friends is that these friends can live, not only in your neighborhood, city or state, they can also live in any country around the world.
While visiting one of my friends, Birgit in Germany, she had participated in a fun Moo Card Challenge and I was inspired.
I had to take a few minutes recess from the weekend chores and activities to participate and create an Asian Moo Card and participate in the challenge.
It gave me the opportunity to not only link up with my wonderful friend, it also gave me the opportunity to put some color in my day and I was able to use some materials that I have been holding on to, to UIU!
What's a Moo Card? It's a piece of art created on a little card sized 2.8 x 7 centimeters, or approximately 1.1 x 2.8 inches. These little cards that I made today were created with a playful spirit! I hope you like them.


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow what lovely pieces are this?!

    wonderful! Thank you so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your moos are gorgeous...love them all! A wonderful blog you have...I love the banner as well...so very creative and beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gigi, thank you for your nice comment on my blog.
    You are doing great things and your moo's are just gorgeous.I love them!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete