Tuesday, March 6, 2012

So Blue

Sometimes life goes by so quickly, it's a challenge to keep up with ATC swaps!
I am finding this has been the case recently. No matter how busy life is, it's important to stop for a moment and create a little piece of art!
While it's so fun to see a blank card turn into a small piece of art, even more fun to receive a handful of different cards from the same theme arrive in the mail!
Tonight I went to the post office and sent out these sweet little blue lovelies!


"Love Is Blue"

The Challenge was to create an ATC out of a paint Chip using the color. I chose these Love Blues!
Creating art from a paint chip is fun, however I was challenged as there was a definite drying time and I found that I had to be patient and let the ink dry!
Have you created art from a paint chip?
Please leave a comment and if there is a picture of it, please link it in your comment!I would love to read about you experience!
Thank you for coming to visit this Blue art!

No comments:

Post a Comment