Saturday, February 25, 2012

All Dolled Up

Happy Pink Saturday, my amazing talented friends. Today is a wonderful day, a day to revel with joy. A day to share with all the incredible friends who participate with Beverly at How Sweet The Sound and spend the day visiting each other sharing this Pink Saturday!
How grateful I am to be able to share my challenges and projects and life with all my friends. The gracious and kind comments that I receive are all so special to me.
Like these beautiful dolls who are so precious and each one makes the doll next to it look so much sweeter!
They are so cute in their "Pink"!



Thank you to all the friends who came for a visit last Saturday to leave a comment to win the lace and trim tags. The tags were so fun to make and the laces are so beautiful to work with!
They can be used for a wide variety of crafts, I enjoy using them as embellishments for ATC's inchies and tags, however I have used them for sewing projects as well.

Here is another look at the set of tags:



And the Winner is......selected at random from all those who left a comment:
My art and ATC swapping friend Consuella Jackson!
Congratulations!
We have been swapping art for several years now! I look forward to seeing the wonderful art she will create! Thank you again to everyone who came for a visit and the wonderful comments that you took the time to write. Please visit often as I will be hosting many more give aways in the future!
Happy Pink Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. A girl cant have too many dolls, I love these all lined up, their eyes and hair is so sweet.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I love, love, love your blog design and your art. I am your newest follower as well. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'd love to know what those pink dolls are thinking! They look like they are up to something wonderfully fun and dressed for a fabulous party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your perfectly pink Blythes!

    ReplyDelete