Friday, November 23, 2012

What a Wonderful World

This is such a wonderful time to be alive, there are so many beautiful things and comforts around us to enjoy.
For this Pink Saturday, dedicated to giving thanks, I share with you the beauty that I appreciate and enjoy all year long. A beauty that leads to creativity and is truly inspirational.
I am so grateful that I live in an area of the world that allows me the freedom to choose my path, wherever it may lead to- every day of this life. Along that path there are beautiful sights to behold.
Please join me on this path and enter a neighborhood garden with me.
This garden is so very close to my home. What a joy to visit it as the birds sing of joy as they enter this magnificent garden.
I am so grateful to visit this space, it is a place of beauty and a true blessing to be able to enjoy it in the month of November!
 It inspires me to be more creative and to work a plan to have a beautiful blooming garden of my own.
The roses in this garden are so beautiful. The scent of these flowers permeate the air with their intoxicating perfume.
This space is so beautiful with the various colors of roses and other flowering plants. Their beauty is such a treasure. The birds are inspired by it, as you can hear by the enchanting melody of their songs.
This garden was created to be enjoyed both day and into the evening.
Imagine sitting around the fire at night with your loved ones among the stars above and
 statues that decorate this garden.
Imagine sitting at the pond in reflection among the coy swimming under the lily pads.
Be ready to select a handful of blooms to take as a memory to flower, seed and plant again for pleasure and enjoyment.

I give praise and thanks for the bounty of being a part of this wonderful community and hope that you were also inspired by this trip in this magnificent desert, that blossoms like the rose!
Please join Beverly at How Sweet The Sound with Sarah and others as we spend this Pink Saturday with Giving Thanks.
 Please leave a comment on how wonderful world is where you are , I would love to read them!

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures of the flowers were so beautiful.
    I enjoyed them very much. I hope to one day have the pleasure to visit this garden with you.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful garden in your community. I see why you love to spend time there, a place to dream for sure. I love your blog, it must have come from inspiration in the garden!

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete