Thursday, February 21, 2013

Out of the Envelope

Wednesday was a special day here in the Valley  as we witness a snow flurry!  Usually the common words here are dry and hot, however, a cold wave passed through and created wet and snowy conditions!
Equally surprising was the envelope that was waiting for me when I arrived home, it was a beautifully packaged envelope packed with wonderful Marie ATC's.
It was thrilling to open this package and pull out these precious pieces of art! A sweet new vintage Marie ATC gallery....They are so special I want to share them here and thank everyone whose work I have received. I love each and every card, I hope you do too!
Beautiful floral Marie 
by Pamela

A blue stunner
by Barb

A feminine splendour
by Amanda

A beaded wonder
by Carey

A sweet flower
by Tracie

The Marie that stayed behind
by me 

These cards are so very special. Thank you for taking the time to view this amazing collection. I 
hope you agree with me that Marie never looked so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment