Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pink Saturday Girl

This has been a fabulous week in the valley. 
The winter weather that surprised us last week has gone and the beautiful sunshine, which brings so many winter visitors here,  has arrived.  Baseball season is in full swing and a home run was hit right into my mail box as envelopes of altered art arrived!
Recently Paper Traders hosted a Ribbon Doll Trade and I could not resist to play in this challenge. So happy I did as I received the most wonderful trade. She is gorgeous and beautiful and she could not be prettier.
She is so happy to be called the Pink Saturday Gal. I want to thank Jane for creating and sending me this lovely girl.
 As for the darling that I sent out ,she is a playful lass, dressed in green. Very sassy and very happy. She was great fun to create.
I know that I will be making more ribbon dolls. They are so much fun to create and look beautiful hanging on the bedroom wall. I encourage you to get creative with your ribbon and try one for yourself!
Before you do there is more fun at How Sweet the Sound, where Beverly is hosting Pink Saturday!
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Love the idea of a ribbon doll, I'll have to try a few, what fun! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them. They are so pretty. take care, Darlene

    ReplyDelete