Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Carols

Mystic paper has some great papers to create the sweetest vintage projects. It's so much fun to browse the shelves to find new items to add to the "creative stash". I could not resist this charming paper when I saw it among the vintage Christmas display. It reminded me when I was young and my family celebrated Christmas with the whole family, aunts and uncles and all of my cousins. There are the three boys Richard, Raymond and Robert in little choir robes singing their hearts out! I had to buy this paper and make a quick last minute card to send to those three men to share this sweet memory.

Paper : dasyd's, melissafrances, smartpaper
Punch : martha stewart
Ribbon : offray
Purchased : red rhinestones
Ink : distress - vintage photo, old paper

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card GiGi~ it's way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To G:
    Love the card...
    you have Aunt R's creative touch!

    Love,
    the 3 little boys.

    ReplyDelete