Friday, December 24, 2010

A Christmas Story


For the past few years I have had great intentions to get out my art supplies and make cards for all the relatives and friends to send our love and best wishes, however, it seems like time has escaped me and I had to pick up a box or two at the store again this year and, I fell in love with this card. It is, of course, from the film "A Christmas Story" I just think that film is so sweet. It reminds me of my childhood in Chicago. It makes me laugh at the many quirky things that kids and parents do, just like the recess scene pictured on the front of the card! I know that I am not the only one who enjoys this movie, as I received an ATC card inspired from this movie awhile back. Whenever I look at it, it always puts a smile on my face!

I wish you all A Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment