Thursday, December 23, 2010

So Cute

Snow is fun to be in as a child and adults, however it may hinder plans made to travel. I have been watching the news and marvel that it has delayed travelers in the East and throughout Europe. In my early twenties when I went to visit my friends in England during winter break, I too, had to reorganize my trip due to being trapped under snow.
Now that I live in Arizona, I look at the snow with fond memories, and when I want to see it, I jump in the car and head for the hills! It really is enjoyable to go to up in the Mountains and spend some time in the snow playing and building snowmen.
This adorable snowman was sent to me by my friend Lisa, it's so cute and festive. I love his little top hat and his rosy cheeks. Sooo Cute!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Gigi! Thanks for visiting my Blog! I did use glitter on one of the Little Girl tags...I just LOVE glitter! And now I've remembered just HOW much fun it is to color too! :)

    Have a Merry Christmas & FAB New Years! I'm sure I'll run into you at Mystic Paper soon!

    HUGS! :)

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete